Tuesday 19 February 2013

Silicon cup cake cases amazing!!!

Today i tired the silicone cupcakes for the first time; OMG i should have started using them earlier. I am a working mum and  i like making cupcakes for my kids ; especially my son who loves chocolate cakes.

These silicone cake cases are really good and in my opinon are a wise investment. Here are the following reasons why YOU should get them.

- They are re- usable
- They come off the cake easily and the cake does not break!!!
- They are easy to wash and can be used for a lot of things




I bought one packet of those easy cake bake package where you just add water to the product, mix and put them in the silicone cases, put them in the oven for 15-20 mins and its ready.

My package of the easy cake bake was from HOMEMADE - chocolate flavor but instead of water i used milk, a bit more rich for the kids.

This is the best options for all mothers out there, please give it a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Translate

Blog Archive

List of my favorite things

  • Musics
  • I love movies
  • makeup from sleek, blackup and bobbi brown
  • Jewelries
  • Clothes
  • Bags
  • Shoes

ads

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

ad space

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Total Pageviews