Friday 8 February 2013

D'Banj koko master to peform at AFCON closing ceremony.

Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo aka D'Banj is over excited and honored to perform at the AFCON closing ceremony as the National Stadium in Crown Mines in South Africa on Sunday evening.
He quoted "I am honoured and words fail to describe the warmth I get from my fans in this country. "I am looking forward to having more than 6.6-billion viewers globally watch my performance."
He will share the stage with local acts including Micasa, Kelly Khumalo, Zonke Dikana, and Thembisile Ntaka. Micasa's frontman, J Something, whose real name is Joao da Fonseca, - said for the group, just being on that stage was a blessing in itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Translate

Blog Archive

List of my favorite things

  • Musics
  • I love movies
  • makeup from sleek, blackup and bobbi brown
  • Jewelries
  • Clothes
  • Bags
  • Shoes

ads

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

ad space

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Total Pageviews