Wednesday 23 January 2013

Emancipation from Masturbation a book written by a Nigerian artist

 Nigerian Rapper Don saint who is the second Nigerian rapper to obtain a masters degree has written a book called "Emancipation of Masturbation" this book is against masturbation for men. It contains information about the disadvantages, the long term effect etc. A Nigerian rapper with a Masters degree; it is no surprise that he wrote a book.


The Nigerian Rapper/Writer; Don Saint says:
“80 % of the youths from age bracket of 10- 45 do masturbate and this they see as normal. But when I did my research I found out that Masturbation is very dangerous to our health,especially to boys as they grow into Men. So I took up the course to let the people know about the harmful effects of masturbation and how one can be free from the addiction.”
 
He also added:
“Once you finish reading the book, you will never go back to the act again, unless you want to destroy your life and future. The book analyses the term Masturbation, the causes, the harmful effects and how one can be free from Masturbation addiction.
 
“I will be organizing Emancipation Awareness Concerts in every State and I will give out the book free to everybody that cares …

My question is does everyone agree with this, yes there is always a side effect to everything but are men who are use to the pleasure they derive from masturbation willing to give it up. 

Share your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Translate

List of my favorite things

  • Musics
  • I love movies
  • makeup from sleek, blackup and bobbi brown
  • Jewelries
  • Clothes
  • Bags
  • Shoes

ads

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

ad space

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Total Pageviews