Thursday 25 April 2013

19 years old Nigerian attempted suicide in UK




May Brown is a 19 year old Nigeria student married to a Briton in the UK. She is currently in a coma after attempting suicide due to deportation order.

She is a student of public affairs at Weymouth College who moved to UK three years ago after witnessing the murder of her father and seeked for asylum which was later denied. A year ago she met her husband Michael brown, and they got married in December 2012.

The British immigration denied her British citizenship because they believed that her marriage is sham.

May committed suicide a few days to her deportation day because she of fear that her father's killer might track her down and also she could not bear to live without her husband.

She left a note before she attempted suicide and it said the following:

'I am deeply sorry that I had to go this way, without even saying goodbye.
'The UK immigration has finally driven me insane. They've pushed me too far this time and I can't take the pain any more.

'I don't want a life or a future you won't be part of. I love you so much, more than life itself and can't endure the agony of not being with you.

'Please forgive me for ending it this way. It's better to die with my dignity than be subjected to torture and undignified death back in Nigeria.'

I find it really sad but at the same time a stupid move!!! a lot of people have relocated by choice or by force and have turned out well. 

Is UK citizenship really worth taking ones life???

People please share your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Translate

List of my favorite things

  • Musics
  • I love movies
  • makeup from sleek, blackup and bobbi brown
  • Jewelries
  • Clothes
  • Bags
  • Shoes

ads

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

ad space

http://purelycurrent.blogspot.nl/

Total Pageviews